Creative Economy Mixer at Indian Ladder Farms
WHEN: September 5, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: 342 Altamont Rd, Altamont, NY 12009
Were you at the Indian Ladder Farms Creative Economy Mixer?
At this #CreativeEconomyMixer we had:
- A discussion on rural entrepreneurship with Albany Distilling Company, Green Wolf Farm Brewing, Workforce Development Institute and Laura TenEyke of Indian Ladder Farms.
- A drink ticket for one of Indian Ladder‘s unique brews and hard ciders, and a sampling of their wonderful food
- Music by the band Zan and the Winter Folk
- A discussion circle with Assemblymember Patricia Fahy
- And stunning views of rural Albany County.
Check out the Photo highlights below. These photos were taken by Ed Sager of Ska City Photos.
Special thanks to our sponsors, Workforce Development Institute, Community Loan Fund, MVP Health Care, and our event host, Indian Ladder Farms. Produced in partnership with Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy, Helderberg Brewing at the Carey Institute for Global Good, 2440 Design Studio. and WMHT.