Mopco, LLC is looking for an experienced Administrative Coordinator who will provide support in a multifaceted role. We’re seeking a creative individual with a wide range of skills, able to function within a small but rapidly growing improvisational theatre and consulting firm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform all work and make decisions with an appropriate level of autonomy
- Communicate in a clear, direct, professional, timely and articulate manner
- Actively manage calendars of manager and staff, schedule and coordinate meetings
- Work with accounting department, clients and contractors to ensure timely delivery and payment of invoices and expenses
- Coordinate contractor relationships and communication
- Prepare all travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Perform miscellaneous filing, organizing, faxing, mailing, duplicating, etc.
- Provide support for other staff as needed
- Point of contact and resource manager for internal and third-party consultants
- Other related duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills, focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, intelligent and curious
- Ability to problem-solve, negotiate solutions, think strategically, and operate with flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic environment
- Ability to prioritize under pressure while simultaneously managing multiple tasks of varied complexity
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills including the ability to impeccably edit copy
- Strong working knowledge of Apple products, Word, Powerpoint, Squarespace web maintenance, Google Drive, WordPress, Quickbooks and scheduling software, generally web-savvy
Salary Range: $24,000 – $30,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Benefits: Standard benefits package.
Who We Are: Mopco, LLC is Koppett and The Mopco Improv Theatre. Koppett is a consulting, coaching and training company specializing in the use of improvisation and storytelling techniques to strengthen individual and group performance. The Mopco Improv Theatre is an improvisational theatre that offers performances, classes and special events at our theatre in downtown Schenectady NY.