How many people work in the Creative Economy throughout the greater Capital Region? What is the economic impact of the Creative Economy? Click the image to download our new fact sheet and find out!
Just click on the image for a downloadable PDF.[/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][cs_section bg_color=”hsl(0, 0%, 94%)” parallax=”false” style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column bg_color=”hsl(149, 51%, 54%)” fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 45px;”][cs_text]Facts about the economic impact of Creative Industries in the greater Capital Region. (Click on the picture to the right for a downloadable version.)
- Creative Industries comprises the sixth largest employment sector in the Capital Region (on par with Higher Education)
- Over 30,000 people are employed in the Creative Industries
- Creative Industries account for more than $800 million in annual earnings
- The greater Capital Region has the second-highest concentration of creative jobs in the U.S. among metropolitan regions of a similar size
- Over 50% of those in the Capital Region Creative Industries are self-employed, and 29% report their creative work is essential to allowing their households to meet minimum household financial needs