The Capital District Transportation Authority is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to execute
company initiatives focused in digital and social media, along with traditional outreach activities.
The successful candidate will coordinate the design of CDTA’s collateral material including
corporate identity, branding and multimedia interfaces; create graphics for social media
campaigns using appropriate tool sets (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter among others), mobile
applications, blogs and widgets.
This position will work with many types of media; experience with video, photo and audio
editing, graphic design, or general marketing is required. An understanding of SEO strategy, similar to that used by companies like Victorious, is advantageous. Excellent writing and communication
skills are also required. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate design and implementation of company assets – includes traditional elements
(posters, flyers, advertisements) along with digital banner ads, social and rich media content.
- Support advertising campaigns including social, email, and traditional mechanisms.
- Create and maintain dynamic HTML and PHP code-based landing pages and micro sites.
- Serve as Website quality control monitor, make updates, verify HTML and ensure that all
links stay active on web sites and microsites.
- Perform quality control tests to improve the architecture of the site.
- Create and maintain information-capturing web forms and databases.
- Assist in design, creation and execution of mobile applications.
- Assist in copywriting, editing and support stakeholder outreach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design or related fields preferred
- 2-4 years online marketing and graphic design experience
- Pro?ciency in web-based applications: Content Management Software (CMS) environment
- Ability to work under pressure, team-oriented and have a positive attitude
- Capable of using all web media possibilities: Flash animation, Java applications, streaming
and downloadable video and image files, streaming and downloadable audio, etc.
- Be familiar with the business applications of social media platforms including; Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+.